Trey Hendrickson says Bengals exec’s contract comments were ‘disappointing’

Tri Hendrickson spent his four four seasons in the US Football Association with Cincinnati Benglas. Star Pass Rush remains only one year in his contract with Benglavs and recently asked for permission to search for a trade.

Despite the request for trade, Hendrickson hopes to stay in Cincinnati.

He said in early March: “However, there is no better place.”

During the American Scout Football Association, the plural of Indianapolis, the Director of Bengalvs Affairs Duke Topin suggested that the team and the Hendricsson agent make progress in a new contract for the defense end.

Click here for more sports coverage on FoxNews.com

Trey Hendrickson from Cincinnati Benglis before a match against Pittsburgh Steps at ACRISUREE Stadium on December 23, 2023, in Pittsburgh. (Justin K.

However, the last deputy chief executive of Benglis Blackburn at the annual meeting of the league did not give credibility to Topin’s statements. BlackBurn’s words prompted Hindesxon frustrated to summon the organization due to a clear shortage of communication in recent months.

“This was somewhat disappointing, because communication was weak during the past two months,” Hendrickson said. “Bat McAfi” In reference to Blackburn’s notes.

Ja’mar Chase is a knockout blow in Cincinnati after signing a record deal

“This is something that I carry with great respect. They did not communicate with my agent directly. It was a little frustrated.”

Tri Hendricsson

Centuti Benglis at the end of defense, Tri Hendricsson, after a defensive hiatus on December 19, 2021, at Empower Field in Denver, Colo. (Albert Cesare/The Enquierer/Usa Tody Network via imagn photos)

Hendrickson added that the talks with Bengalz were largely “here and there.”

Hendrickson has ended both the past two seasons with 17 scouts. His basic salary estimated at more than $ 15 million for the next season is diminishing compared to his counterparts. Miles Garrett agreed to extend a super contract with Cleveland Brons earlier this season. The deal will pay nearly $ 40 million annually.

Las Vegas Raides passed Rusher Maxx Crosby to extend for three years last month and will achieve an estimated $ 35.5 million in the season.

Tri Hendricson stands off by Gardenbeck

Gardner Mencho II (10) of Colts Indianapolis is sacked by Tri Hendrickson (91) from Sensinati Bengaps at the Picore Stadium on December 10, 2023, in Cincinnati. (Andy Lyons/Getty Images)

“I think it is [Hendrickson] Blackburn said on Tuesday: “He must be happy with certain rates that he may not think he will be happy. So, as you know, it takes it to say yes to something. Also, we have all the respect in the world for him. He was a great player. We are happy with his existence. Maybe we will find a way to get something to work. We will only see where you go.”

Despite the latest conversion of events, Hendrickson said that the “connection line” is still open at the end.

“They are more welcome to contact me,” Hendrickson said. “I had a mobile phone, the same mobile phone number since high school. The open connection line is always open with me and my agent. So, if they had anything they wanted to discuss, we were not ready to listen.”

Click here to get the Fox News app

Hendrickson explained that he was looking for a long -term contract, not a short -term deal.

“We have no desires to be the highest wages or, as you know, in the first line,” he said. “I will not go into all the details, but, for example, there are things that I want to do and not ready to budge. I don’t think I want to play for the incentives that will be out of my control. I don’t think I want to play (in) a short -term contract … … I would like to tell my wife,” here we are going to live. Here, here we will build a family together. “You know?”

Fox News Digital’s Sports coverage on xAnd subscribe to Newsletter of Fox News Sport Hold.

By BBC

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *